Chess composition resource
This site is commissioned by the World Federation for Chess Composition.
- maintains the list of persons, related to chess composition
- provides for submitting chess problems to competitions, notably, FIDE Albums
- gives convenient interface for creating your own competitions in chess composition
- lets you enter, catalog, display, share your own problems for whatever purpose
- offers problem solving online, using Popeye engine.
The site has full support for fairy pieces and fairy conditions in diagrams.
Petko Petkov, 4th HM SU+SS 1989
Where to go next
Most functionality of the site requires registration, so you are free to do so.
You may also check the FAQ, or read the news.